Wednesday 3 September 2014

Summer sale...

I admit it, I am officially obsessed with buying baby clothes. I was pretty bad before Kitty arrived but now it has reached new heights. My daughter has a better wardrobe than me!

She was bought so many beautiful things and is also lucky to have an older cousin who has a wonderful set of clothes that are regularly passed on. We love Baby Gap, John Lewis, Petit Bateau and I've bought quite a few things on eBay - they all look brand new. I've also been lucky to pick up a couple of brilliant finds in our local charity shops.

My favourite shop at the moment though is Marks & Spencer. They've currently got a sale on and I've  snapped up these beauties ready for next year.  Without intending to I have picked out a colour palette and I really like the way that all the items work together.


So obsessed am I that I have started a series on Instagram called #WHATKITTYWORE that has almost daily updates of her outfits. Join in, it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment