Wednesday 9 March 2011

I want to ride my bicycle...

"The bicycle is just as good company as most husbands and, when it gets old and shabby, a woman can dispose of it and get a new one without shocking the entire community". 
Ann Strong



I have recently bought a bicycle and am absolutely in love with it.  I have the Pashley Poppy and it is a rather different bicycle to my last, somewhat rusted, mountain bike.


I relish the sense of freedom that you get from a bicycle, a totally different feeling to getting in  a car.  There is the real sense that you can go anywhere.  The Pashley suits me down to the ground from its' sprung seat, beautiful vintage shape and colour and the comfortable upright riding position.  Whether it rivals Mr E in the company stakes is yet to be seen!


*Image from Pashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment