Monday 9 May 2011

A weekend in Madrid...

One of my New Year's Resolutions was not to leave photographs on my camera for months on end but to put them onto the computer straight away and label and file them.  So far I am failing miserably.  Which is why two weeks after my weekend in Madrid I am only just showing you these photos!


The husband and I spent Easter weekend in Madrid with some friends of ours who live over there.  We had the most amazing time, we ate lots, walked lots and even managed a gallery or two.  


Here are a few of my photographs...









I have been to Madrid maybe 10 times since my friends repatriated and I just love the city.  I like returning and getting to know a little bit more each time. There is just so much to see and do and eat and drink that even after another 10 visits I won't be bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment