Tuesday 23 August 2011

Les vacances...part deux

I am a girl who loves lotions and potions and I think that the French do them rather well.  I must confess that I come over all giddy when confronted by the array of creams, shower gels, oils and other such delights.  One of my favourite brands is Le Petit Marseillais, unfortunately not available in the UK, but truly the most delightful shower gel available.

I have to restrain myself when it comes to these products and brought just 4 back with me.  The choice of scents is vast and I opted for Lilac, Orange Blossom and Almond Milk.  The consistency is lovely, creamy and luxurious and the perfume subtle.  They don't dry your skin and transport me back on holiday when ever I use them.  They offer clever refill packs in plastic pouches; these I decant into my Muji dispenser, the bottles themselves have a pretty design and look very nice on my shelf.

Anyone visiting France anytime soon?  Please send supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment