Wednesday 18 January 2012

It's in the bag...

I have seen quite a few posts now where people share the contents of their handbag, like this one here or this one here.  I am eternally fascinated by the minutae of other people's lives and so find them hugely interesting.  It is the same as peeking through windows before curtains are drawn.  Anyway, I don't pretend that my handbag offers anything that would qualify as interesting, but here is what I tote around on a daily basis:



My handbag of choice is my battered Mulberry Roxanne.  I've had this bag for about 6 years now and I still absolutely love it.  So in no particular order:

  • Oyster card in a pink leather case from Oliver Bonas
  • Leather note book for my eternal list making
  • Smythson diary, I have talked about my love for this diary here
  • Studded purse, also talked about here
  • An empty ring box
  • My staff pass
  • Nail file
  • Wet wipes - I am obsessive about having clean hands!
  • My iPhone
  • A fold up hairbrush
  • No less than 7 lip balms of varying makes, but including my utter saviour Eight Hour Cream
  • A lovely enamel mirror that my sister gave me
  • Pen
  • Small tube of handcream
  • A collection of hairbands
  • Stick of 4Head, headache balm
I'd love to see what everyone else carries around with them so if you fancy joining in then post your link or list in the comments section, or email me.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love seeing these features too! Your handbag is beautiful, and also, the lipbalm thing makes me feel better about having 8 balms/glosses in my bag. :)

    ReplyDelete