Thursday 16 February 2012

Ode to an audiobook...

I think I have spoken before about my love for a good audio book.  This extends to radio plays, documentaries, and interviews but my first love is definitely the spoken book.  When I am at home I invariably have the radio on, I like the feeling of company that you get from it but it can be a little hit and miss.  The perfect solution presented itself in audible.co.uk, an Amazon company where one can buy audio books of all varieties.

I am now a fully fledged member and for £7.99 a month receive credits that I can then exchange for titles.  I started of course with an Agatha Christie, read by Hugh Fraser and I now have seven and a half joyous hours to listen to! For me they improve car journeys immeasurably and prove a welcome distraction when cleaning!

1 comment: