Friday 22 July 2011

Friday night supper menu...

This evening the husband and I are entertaining friends.  I'm at work all day and so have planned an easy supper menu that I can whip up when I get home.  The idea is that it will appear effortless while being a rather more sophisticated that beans on toast!


We were the lucky beneficiaries of some delicious jamon brought to us by our Spanish friends.  It is so yummy that it needs little more than some bread and olives as an accompaniment.  Following on the Spanish theme I am making a fish stew with chickpeas.  I love seafood of all varieties and this is perfect for an after work stylish supper.  The pudding is the ultimate cheat - I have my raspberry and basil sorbet left from the weekend that will do nicely!







No comments:

Post a Comment