Saturday 13 August 2011

A bit more packing...

Tomorrow the husband and I head off on our summer holidays.  We are going to St. Jean de Luz for a week and I could not be more excited.

I am so looking forward to a week of lying on the beach, walking along the cliff tops, eating delicious food and drinking a little too much wine.  With that said I am also looking forward to packing my suitcase up and believe I have devised the perfect packing list for a week away at the beach.

Here's what I will be taking:

Two bikinis - the same style, different colours.
Sunhats - one oversized floppy affair for when I want to channel Sophia Loren, one more understated Panama.
Four T-shirts - some plain, some striped
Jacket - an evening cover up. I have opted for a denim jacket. Simple & goes with everything.
Skirt - again denim.
Cardigan
Sarong
Beach cover-up - I have an oversized White cotton shirt that does the job.
Two maxi dresses - perect for the evening and easy to dress up or down.
Chinos - just in case the weather turns!
Tan clutch bag
Navy evening bag
Beach bag
Tan clogs
Navy Birkenstocks
Leopard print flats
Navy ballet pumps
Dress up/down dress - this one is black, goes with all the shoes.
Day dress - I actually have 2 of these, one striped and one geometric print.
Scarf
Jeans
Hoodie

If we had any special plans then I would add to this with one extra dress. And that's the lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment