Thursday 9 August 2012

A whistle-stop tour...

...of the last two months.

I can't believe that it has been over two months since I last wrote anything.  That is terrible, truly terrible.  In my defence it has been a super busy couple of months - I feel like I've hardly had two minutes to sit still.

June was, in the most part, devoted to work.  I was at the NEC for nearly three weeks working on BBC Gardeners' World Live, it is my favourite shows to work on.  I love the transformation that happens, the amazing Floral Marquee and beautiful show gardens.



My first day back was the start of boot camp part II.  This time it was a two week course, I really enjoyed it and am noticeably fitter.  I also managed to lose a few inches!

My youngest sister came home from travelling in South America.  She has been away for over six months and I have really missed her.  It is lovely to have her back.  She arrived home with some amazing presents for us - I think my favourite is this super bright fabric.  I just need to decide what to make with it.



We've seen a lot of friends and family.  I popped over to Madrid for a long weekend to see my best friend C.  We had a lovely few days of tapas, wandering through the scorching streets and roof top cocktails.


And every other second of spare time has been devoted to house hunting.  We are now searching for our own home and have seen the best and the worst that is on offer!  We haven't seen anything that is quite right yet though so the search continues.  Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment