Thursday 15 September 2011

Behind the scenes...

On Monday we received a SOS call from Westfield Shopping Centre.  They had been let down by the team who they were expecting to run their demo theatre at the grand opening.  We managed to get some of the MasterChef finalists to come and cook on stage; they sent over their recipes and we worked out a shopping and equipment list.

Westfield Stratford have a purpose built demo stage in situ as part of their Great Eastern Market so I headed down there on Tuesday morning.  I travel with my own bag of tricks as there are never any measuring spoons, blue plasters or enough tea towels.  The really essential items in life!

We had a great day and made some amazing dishes.  I managed to snap a few behind the scenes photos of the cookery demonstrations.




Apologies for the terrible photos - I only had my iPhone with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment