Sunday 12 August 2012

Customised gift tags...

This weekend saw us celebrating the engagement of a very lovely couple.  And what better way to celebrate than with some bubbles?  I am not a big fan of the traditional wine bag and prefer something a little more personal.  I've seen lots of wonderful gift tags lately and they inspired me to make my own. This really is the easiest of DIY projects.

You will need:
- a plain gift tag or template
- scissors
- glue
- an old magazine
- ribbon

Simply find an avert or image that you like and draw a template of the gift tag onto the page.  You could add on a shape or leave a border but this time I wanted to cover it completely.  I opted for a sparkly Stella McCartney advert as it seemed to fit with my celebratory theme.  Stick the two together, thread through some matching ribbon and hey presto, you have a personalised and very pretty gift tag.



1 comment: